The strongest magnetic bracelets and magnetic jewelry
At SuperiorMagnetics.com we believe in strength. All of our magnetic jewelry products offer our customers the security of knowing they are purchasing quality and strength, backed by great customer service.
In our experience, many people can get pain relief from inflammatory issues by using magnetic jewelry, copper bracelets, carbonized titanium fields, and frequency. Results can vary for different people and can be dramatically impacted by strength and location of wear.
For magnetic jewelry, the strength, size and number of magnets can affect pain relieving results. Where the magnetic jewelry is worn can also make a difference...a pharmacist recommended many years ago to wear it close to the area that bothered me...and then give it 4-6 weeks to see how far it could “travel” in my body. Many people wear bracelets and/or necklaces for general support from the magnetic field.
There is research supporting the use of magnetic fields; I will be adding a link here shortly, so you can review the research for yourself.
We offer several technologies that can give pain relief for varying conditions in many people. .
Sometimes, one of the technologies might work better than another for you. We offer magnetic jewelry in both stainless steel and hematite, ionic fields from copper bracelets and our carbonized titanium “sport” line. We can also embed Frequency into products for an additional service charge. We add new products over time, so continue to check back.
Magnetic jewelry can be manufactured in many different strengths, from weak to strong. My recent encounter with a customer in Salt Lake City, Utah tells it all:
His comment:I’ve just visited all the other magnetic vendors at this show...what makes your product any different from theirs?
My response: I carry N52 magnets (and tried to continue explaining...but he stopped me)
His response: I’m an electrical engineer, I know what an N52 magnet is. It’s the strongest magnet on the market. That does make you different!
We have a simple demonstration that quickly depicts the varying differences in strengths of magnets. If you are nearby, come see us at a show. If not, see the video we have online.
Magnetic jewelry can be an effective way to use magnetic therapy on the body. This approach has provided pain relief without the use of over the counter and/or prescription medications for so many of our customers.
A pharmacist, who convinced me to wear magnetic jewelry many years ago, suggested it is best worn as close as possible to the area of difficulty. In order for you to accomplish this, we offer magnetic bracelets, magnetic anklets and magnetic necklaces in our line of magnetic jewelry. Results can take a bit of time...this is not magic. With some of our customers, the maximum amount of time can be as much as 6 weeks, to see full results. Whereas, others may experience pain relief within an hour. Sometimes people may wear several pieces of magnetic jewelry to obtain relief, using a combination of magnetic bracelets, magnetic ankle bracelets and/or magnetic necklaces. Normally, we suggest starting with just one piece of magnetic jewelry. Keep in mind, bone on bone conditions do not normally respond to magnetic therapy. Muscle tears do not often respond, but the magnetic field can help speed healing of the tissue.
I have customers that use a Magnetic Bracelet for pain relief of inflammatory conditions in the hand, wrist, elbow and shoulder. For some people, a bracelet can provide pain relief in the neck, back, hips and even knees. I have seen a magnetic bracelet release a frozen shoulder. A magnetic bracelet can be used for pain relief of carpal tunnel and inflammation in tendons (tendonitis, tennis elbow). We have hematite magnetic bracelets and stainless magnetic bracelets. A stainless magnetic bracelet can be worn in the shower, swimming pool or ocean. A hematite magnetic bracelet should not get wet, since the clasp and wire on a hematite magnetic bracelet can rust. It's best to dry the contact point of the clasp on this type of jewelry, if it is exposed to moisture on a consistant basis.
A Magnetic Anklet or magnetic ankle bracelet can be used for arthritis, tendonitis or bursitis in the foot, ankle, knee or hip. I have personally used a magnetic ankle bracelet to relieve the pain of plantar fasciitis. A magnetic anklet will rarely effect the opposite foot or the hands...so relocating the magnetic field closer to the painful area is most appropriate.
A Magnetic Necklace can be used for arthritis, tendonitis, or bursitis in the head, neck and shoulders. Magnetic necklaces have been successfully for many in relieving headaches or migraines. A magnetic necklace can be used as a "general" approach to wearing a magnetic field, just as a bracelet. We have hematite magnetic necklaces and stainless magnetic necklaces. A stainless magnetic necklace can be worn in the shower or even swimming. A hematite magnetic necklace should not get wet. The clasp on a hematite magnetic necklace can rust and should be dried if it gets wet or is exposed to high levels of moisture (humidity or perspiration).
Be sure to look at sizing and maintenance for guidance on how to order an appropriate size in your magnetic bracelet, magnetic anklet or magnetic necklace.
Magnets have been used for the magnetic field effect throughout the ages. In recent years magnetic jewelry has become the subject of worldwide interest. In ancient Greece the lodestone, a magnetic rock, was discovered and recognized to have healing powers. The early Chinese recorded the use of magnets in medical literature. Magnetic jewelry is worn by hundreds of thousands of people without the dangerous side effects often seen with prescription drugs. An estimated 300 million dollars is spent annually on magnetic jewelry products. Magnet therapy assists the body to regain its electromagnetic balance naturally. Magnetism is part of the DNA. Each organ and each cell of every organ is influenced by electromagnetism. Cell regulation, tissue function, and life are controlled by electromagnetic currents.
Using magnetic jewelry for magnetic therapy is not addictive and does not interfere with other therapies, but pregnant women, people with defibrillators or other electronic implants are advised to avoid using magnetic jewelry. Some people with pacemakers can get approved by their doctor to wear magnetic jewelry, but consult with your physician. A person with a pacemaker should never wear a magnetic necklace.
The Bio-magnetic Handbook
Many people prefer to wear an "isolated" polarity in their magnetic jewelry. This author, in addition to William Philpott MD in his book "Magnet Therapy", uses the north pole of the magnetic field with great success.
"The Biomagnetic Handbook" by William Taplin MD states the North pole energy produces the following effects on the body.
1. PROVIDES OXYGEN TO THE CELLS. Since cells are weak magnets with both positive and negative charge a cell assumes the magnetic field around it. The counterclockwise spin of the North Pole pulls oxygen into the cell.
2. RELIEVES/STOPS PAIN & OTHER SYMPTOMS. As pain is usually a symptom of an imbalance in pH and/or inflammation of the area, pain often simply disappears as there is no longer a need for it.
3. NORMALIZES ACID/ALKALINE. Sore or stiff muscles, chemical hypersensitivity and many disease states are highly acidic.
3. ENCOURAGES DEEP SLEEP. During sleep the polarity of the brain and central nervous system switches to negative magnetic energy. Placing the body & particularly the brain in a negative magnetic field encourages deep sleep by charging the crystals in the pineal gland, which responds by producing Melatonin, which in turn regulates sleep patterns, etc.
4. BUILDS IMMUNITY. All microorganisms (viral, bacterial and fungal) & parasites (tape worms, pin worms, heart worms, etc) are positive magnetic energy driven and can be stunned or retarded by the application of North Pole negative energy. They are further damaged by the oxygen now in the cells & the alkaline environment produced by the negative field.
5. REDUCES FLUID RETENTION. Intercellular Edema is reduced when negative North Pole energy is introduced to it because it normalizes the action of the sodium/potassium pump, allowing excess fluid to be carried away by the blood and lymph. Extra-cellular edema (outside the cells) exists in areas without drainage capacity (eyes, sinuses and joints) & is helped by putting the North Pole negative energy in the side of the affected area so the fluid will be drawn away.
6. PROMOTES MENTAL ACUITY/REASONABLENESS. Magnetic therapy can increase oxygen and circulation to the head and brain as well as balance and enhance electrical flow.
7. HELPS REDUCE FAT & CALCIUM IN THE CIRCULATORY SYSTEM. North Pole negative energy is alkaline and can help reduce and dissolve acid in fatty tissue. This is done slowly. Do not expects results overnight. Increased cellular activity stimulates movement of hemoglobin in the blood vessels, decreasing deposits in them.
At Superior magnetics we make the Piezoelectic-Stimulator. This electrical stimulation is best used in the area of pain, avoiding the heart. Piezoelectric stimulation is used to remove chi blockages. As with all devices, consult your physician for the appropriateness of personal use. This tool is not recommended for use by anyone with an electrical device in their body (i.e. pacemakers, diffibulators, insulin pumps). It is also inappropriate to use on a pregnant woman or a person with epileptic seizures. Please see our Research Reference page for additional information on the use of this tool.
Magnetic Jewelry Money back guarantee
We offer a 30 day money back magnetic jewelry guarantee on the items we recommend during our free consultation. Keep in mind, where you wear the magnetic field can affect successful performance, as can the strength of the magnetic jewelry you select.
Authored by Shu Arvilla of Superior Magnetics for Pain Free Living